team sλÐ Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Battlefield Of The Mind Spiritual Growth Series Winning T

Répondre au sujet    team sλÐ Index du Forum » Trackmania » Team Amis Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Battlefield Of The Mind Spiritual Growth Series Winning T
Auteur Message
hillabilly

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

Message Battlefield Of The Mind Spiritual Growth Series Winning T Répondre en citant

Battlefield of the Mind (Spiritual Growth Series): Winning the Battle in Your Mind Joyce Meyer
Battlefield of the Mind (Spiritual Growth Series): Winning the Battle in Your Mind book Mega

I've,never,read,that,one,much,,but,I,can,now,say,that,I,hate,the,Amplified,Bible.I,,,really,,,like,,,it!!!",,,"I,,,had,,,not,,,read,,,it,,,since,,,I,,,wrote,,,it,,,and,,,was,,,personally,,,encouraged,,,and,,,edifiedThe,,,author,,,,Joyce,,,Meyer,,,,is,,,a,,,popular,,,Christian,,,author,,,and,,,speakerThere,is,a,lot,of,information,covered,in,the,book,that,I'd,like,to,get,intoI,recommend,the,study,guide,that,goes,with,it,as,wellReaders,,will,,learn,,to,,deal,,with,,thousands,,of,,thoughts,,they,,may,,think,,every,,day,,and,,how,,to,,focus,,the,,mind,,the,,way,,God,,thinksI,,thought,,you,,would,,enjoy,,knowing,,that,,he,,is,,currently,,the,,CEO,,of,,Joyce,,Meyer,,MinistriesI,,don't,,know,,how,,Joyce,,reasoned,,herself,,into,,such,,an,,unreasonable,,reasoning,,of,,reasonBut,this,kind,of,silliness,was,peppered,throughout,the,textI,read,it,at,a,time,when,I,had,postnatal,depressionI,need,to,own,my,part,of,my,mess,before,I,can,get,betterI,was,surprised,and,taken,back,by,Joyce,Meyor's,no,nonense,,cut,and,dry,approach,in,her,teaching,of,the,true,nature,of,spiritual,warfare,and,the,battle,that,is,happening,all,the,timeI,,on,the,other,hand,,live,that,way,for,weeks,on,end,sometimes,,and,I,got,quite,resentful,and,jealousWhen,,I,,do,,that,,I'm,,stuck,,at,,"blame,",,and,,when,,I'm,,stuck,,there,,I,,can't,,move,,forwardSo,,,,this,,,chapter,,,,in,,,my,,,opinion,,,,needs,,,to,,,be,,,completely,,,trashed,,,and,,,rewrittenThis,,,special,,,updated,,,edition,,,includes,,,an,,,additional,,,introduction,,,and,,,updated,,,content,,,throughout,,,the,,,bookThe,,,result,,,is,,,a,,,peace,,,that,,,surpasses,,,all,,,understanding.Joyce,,,Meyers,,,writes,,,with,,,such,,,simplicity,,,for,,,such,,,a,,,complicated,,,subjectOct,,,09,,,,2015,,,Jason,,,rated,,,it,,,it,,,was,,,ok,,,,,,review,,,of,,,another,,,edition,,,Recommends,,,it,,,for:,,,Christian,,,Evangelicals,,,,Self/God-Help,,,Recommended,,,to,,,Jason,,,by:,,,Bible,,,Study,,,Book,,,Shelves:,,,self-help,,,,2016,,,Am,,,I,,,losing,,,the,,,battle,,,in,,,my,,,mind,,,since,,,I,,,didn't,,,like,,,this,,,book?Sigh

.more,,,flag,,,3,,,likesLike,,,see,,,review,,,Woman,,,,YOU,,,GAVE,,,HIM,,,A,,,JOB!,,,I'm,,,sure,,,he,,,does,,,it,,,well,,,,butI,,believe,,she,,takes,,Matthew,,16.8,,,James,,1:22,,,Proverbs,,3:5,,,and,,1,,Corinthians,,2:1,2,,completely,,out,,of,,contextAs,,,Joyce,,,so,,,aptly,,,states:,,,stinkin',,,thoughts,,,produce,,,stinkin',,,actionsAs,,part,,of,,the,,requirements,,for,,"normal,",,she,,says,,a,,mind,,should,,not,,be,,busy,,,and,,should,,not,,wanderIf,someone,is,going,through,a,temporary,rough,time,,such,as,after,a,divorce,,this,book,might,be,helpfulYou,,,may,,,even,,,want,,,to,,,go,,,back,,,to,,,Chapter,,,5,,,at,,,this,,,point,,,and,,,refresh,,,your,,,memory,,,on,,,the,,,importance,,,of,,,being,,,positiveAs,,Joyce,,so,,aptly,,states:,,stinkin',,thoughts,,produce,,stinkin',,actionsNo,,excuses,,,your,,mind,,is,,just,,that,,,YOUR,,mind,,and,,it,,is,,your,,responsibility,,to,,change,,it,,if,,it,,is,,not,,meeting,,your,,needs,,or,,working,,to,,better,,your,,lifeBut,,,many,,,of,,,her,,,stories,,,just,,,made,,,me,,,sigh,,,in,,,frustrationThere,was,a,lot,of,practical,,insightful,informationSearch,for:,Recent,Posts,The,Alice,Network:,A,Novel,Before,the,Fall,The,First,Forty,Days:,The,Essential,Art,of,Nourishing,the,New,Mother,Cross,the,Line,(Alex,Cross),The,Total,ME-Tox:,How,to,Ditch,Your,Diet,,Move,Your,Body,,&,Love,Your,Life,Proudly,powered,by,WordPress,,Theme:,Solon,by,aThemes,But,,,it,,,comes,,,through,,,me,,,in,,,my,,,own,,,unique,,,way,,,of,,,expression.I,,,sometimes,,,speak,,,in,,,tongues,,,,but,,,that's,,,just,,,me,,,making,,,nonsense,,,noises,,,to,,,amuse,,,myselfSep,01,,2011,Nicki,rated,it,really,liked,it,,review,of,another,edition,This,book,was,really,great,at,helping,me,to,realize,what,thoughts,I,was,allowing,to,be,present,in,my,head;,most,of,them,were,negative,and,self-defeatingThat,,,doesn't,,,mean,,,she,,,can't,,,still,,,deliver,,,a,,,good,,,messageI,find,it,odd,that,someone,chose,to,have,the,white,king,submitted,,while,the,black,king,stands,victorious,over,himIt's,helped,me,emotionally,b/c,I,can,now,control,and,not,live,by,my,emotionsIts,a,struggle,and,I'm,not,there,yet,but,,I,am,going,to,live,the,life,NOW,that,Christ,died,for,me,to,have.I,cant,say,enough,great,things,about,this,book,except,,READ,IT!,and,change,your,life,with,GodI,,knew,,who,,Joyce,,Meyer,,was,,but,,hadn't,,watched,,her,,on,,tv,,or,,listened,,to,,her,,preach,,,so,,I,,didn't,,come,,in,,with,,an,,opinion 5d8a9798ff

The Visible Faith: An Incredible Factor that Releases the Power to Change the World James Levi Mathew PhDWell-Worn Roads of Spain, Holland, and Italy; Travelled by a Painter in Search of the PicturesqueBirthday Wishes for Aimee: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids)Prasentation Und Kommunikation. Verbesserung Der Prasentationsfahigkeit Unter Berucksichtigung Des Kommunikationsverhaltens Des Menschen Mittels Zen-Methode (German Edition)Human Nature and Other SermonsOutlaws of Time #2: The Song of Glory and GhostI am who God says I amThe Naked God: Wrestling for a grace-ful humanityTransformation+Nation%3A+The+New+Kingdom+Manifesto%3A+Companion+Growth+Manual+%26amp%3B+Study+GuidePurchasing and Negotiation

Dim 9 Juil - 16:17 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 9 Juil - 16:17 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    team sλÐ Index du Forum » Trackmania » Team Amis Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation